Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let's get Started

First off, a lot of what I say on this blog will no doubt be controversial, provacative, and will hopefully do it's best to get everybody angry. That is the root, in my opinion, to fixing a lot of the ailments that we all face. So many people are unwilling to have an open discussion without getting into a fist fight about one of many topics... Such as Religion, Politics, Sexuality, and the likes and unfortunately they always tie back into one another.

You can't express your opinion without someone going, "I just want to punch him the #*%@ out!" and honestly it is good that some people feel that way when others speak so long as someone isn't doing it for the simple fact of trolling.

Let's get things started then? I'll be posting my first rambling complaint later on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment